Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Snippet - (Non-edited)Teaser : I watch her as she walks through the Garden alone. I think about how she deserves all the happiness I have to offer her. “Lilith, how is the child growing in you today.” I came down beside her, she could hear me but could not see me, it did not seem to bother her at all, she was so at ease with her surroundings and she was used to Yahweh talking to her in this fashion. “Hello, my lord, it is nice to hear your voice.” She said in her soft sweet voice it was pleasant to hear. “The babe is moving as though she wants out already.” “So you think the babe is a female?” I ask so that I can hear her voice it is like the sweetest melody in heaven or on earth. “Yes and her name shall be Isis.” She said with so much confidence. “And if it is a boy?” I asked. “It is not a boy.” She said, “I will never carry a son. I shall only have females.” It shocked me that she didn’t think that she could have a male child, I was curious to why she would say something like that, her reasoning. But should I ask. Do I want to know her reasoning? “So you shall never have a male.” I stated matter-of-fact like. “You’ll be a mother to females only? Then how shall your children reproduce, if there are no males?” “The will find men outside the Garden of course.” She responded in the same manner as I had. “Why will they not marry the men that God provides them?” I asked becoming confused but very interested in what she had to say. “Because we will not be in this Garden for much longer. And my daughter’s children…” she hesitated. “They’ll have to save the world from what God is to create next.” She answered. “What is God going to create next?” I asked shocked that she is saying these things. How is it she can see things that not even God knows yet? “I don’t know yet, but the mother has told me that Yahweh will create something that shall turn so wicked it will cause the down fall of each and every one of God’s creation.” She explained as she continued down the path that she was walking, like none of this even bothered or concerned her. “You are not scared of these things that you are saying?” I stuttered, “You do not fear what shall become or happen to you or your children?” “No why should I be, you will protect me always and so will the mother.” She said so matter of fact like that it astonished me. I was excited by her statement. She thought of me as her protector, but before I revel in it too much she interrupted my thought by continuing her thought. “Along with Yahweh,” she finished. “Yes we’ll always protect you from any evil that wishes to harm you.” I said a little deflated at not being the only one she thought as her protector. “My Angel Michael, why do you talk to me so often? Why do you seek me out? Don’t you have duties to your God to fulfill?” she asked very boldly. “My duty is to watch over you and all of God’s creatures.” I answered. “Then why is it that I always feel you near me, it is like you never leave me?” She asked with a smile on her beautiful lips. “It’s because I find you the most interesting and intriguing, but my lovely Eve. But right now I do have to leave you and report to our God on your thoughts.” “When we speak again, I shall have more questions there is so much I would love to know and learn.” She continued down the path. I watched her for a few more moments as she walked away loving the way her hips swayed gracefully side to side so alluring and beautiful. “I know you are still there Michael, go do your duty.” She said with a laugh. I jumped at her declaration, knowing she could not see me and the hearing her melodic laugh. I left with a smile and a warm heart. I know as I went to approach Yahweh to tell him everything I had learned that he would already know of it, but I wasn’t sure he would know what Lilith thought in that beautiful and very intelligent head of hers. I transported myself to the heavens, missing the presence of her loving smile. Entering the halls of Yahweh’s great Fortress in the heavens it always took my breath away. But it was now losing its appeal as I thought about Lilith’s beauty in comparison. I ushered myself into the throne room of Yahweh own personal dwelling area. Bowing deeply before the throne, “My Lord, may it please you can I have a moment of your time?” “Yes Angel, what is it that you have to tell me?” he answered his voice echoing off the walls of his intricately designed walls. The etching in the walls lay out the designs of the Universe and the worlds beyond a guide to creation and the layouts of the other Gods’ creatures. Coming to sit on the before Yahweh I thought carefully about how I would express my feelings without putting them in the forefront so that I did not seem to excited at the fact that Lilith and Adam would not be as Yahweh had wanted them. “What is it that has you so twisted into rings of turmoil as to make is so you are not comfortable in speaking with me?” Yahweh questioned me lovingly and it reassured me that what I had to say would not make my Lord unhappy. “Lilith, she is still walking the Garden alone, has Adam not missed his spouse.” I said but it seemed more as a question then a statement. “Adam is not pleased with Lilith, she does not appeal to him and she will not submit to his will.” He answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment