Monday, May 8, 2017

I'm Back from LALA Land



Hey you all. I am happy to be back from the brink. I have been working too hard and not enough play. I have missed you all and I hope you will welcome me back with open arms. I will begin my book reviews soon.

I haven't had a lot of time for book reviews but I will start again and I will give you my honest feelings regarding the books I read. There have been a couple of them that I haven't been able to complete, not because they are not good. I just haven't been in a real reading mood. I know crazy. I love to read. But there have been so many things going on in my life that has taken all my energy that I just couldn't get into anything. And that includes my writing.

It's really amazing what a life upheaval does to you emotionally and physically. I hope to never go through something like this again. I was an emotional wreck and it was awful. I am doing a lot better now so hopefully I can get going on all my dreams. Hey, if interested I have another website that you can check out also www.jenniecunanan.com it is dedicated to my love of indie authors and helping succeed with their writing and creating an income so that they can do what they love.

There will be all kinds of tips and tricks on how to do things and how to create a passive income. I will share some on here also.  There is also going to be tips on getting your mailing list up and going so you can create that ever envied platform that we all need. I am just getting started at it myself, so I hope you will follow my journey so that you can create the same market as I do and we can all become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment